PRMIA & RIM announce Institution Assessment Training for Independent Assessors, 26-28 Sept.
RIM and PRMIA announce the RIM Institution Assessment Training for Independent Assessors taking place Sept. 26 – 28 in Luxembourg. This is an in-depth, 3-day training program designed for risk management experts, consultants, and consulting firms serving the microfinance industry. Through interactive lectures and lessons, assessors learn to conduct a gap analysis and facilitate the creation of a strategic risk management plan using the RIM Graduation Model and the RIM Institution Assessment framework.
- Learn the components of the RIM Graduation Model framework and its value proposition compared to traditional, single-bottom line risk management frameworks
- Learn how to navigate the RIM Graduation Model Encyclopedia
- Learn how to facilitate the RIM 7-step Institution Assessment process, including critical factors within Graduation Model scoring
- Gain access and learn to use the RIM Institution Assessment implementation tools and resources
- Be granted a complimentary 2019 RIM individual membership ($500 value)
- Be given the opportunity to join the RIM exclusive Institution Assessor Directory
To ensure robust discussions and for the training to be most effective, participants should have had carried out, are in the process of carrying out, or plan on carrying out technical risk management projects with double-bottom-line financial institutions. Participants should be fluent in comprehensive risk management in financial inclusion and have basic skills in MS Excel.
For more information click here
Contact email@example.com with questions about the course.