Inpulse is a Brussels-based investment manager with a special expertise on social investments and microfinance institutions.From a core expertise in cooperative equity financing, Inpulse developed a strong experience in managing alternative investment funds providing dedicated and tailored financing to microfinance and socially driven financial institutions.
Inpulse wants to be a key driver in developing responsible finance to empower vulnerable groups in Europe and the rest of the world. Impulse aims at building up cooperatives values, boosting local economies and fighting exclusion trough fostering entrepreneurship.
Inpulse commits to:
- tailor and engineer fair financial and non-financial tools
- manage and advice investment vehicles sharing the same Vision
- raise funding amongst professional socially committed investors
- leverage on the resources addressed to responsible economic initiatives
- operate as an impact driven organization joining investors and ultimate beneficiaries
Inpulse believes that responsible finance is a driver for positive change. To perform our mission, the following values serve as a compass to the daily activities:
Honesty: Inpulse works transparently to set out fair relationships with all stakeholders
Reliability: Inpulse is a reliable partner fully dedicated to its partners
Solidarity: Inpulse forges working partnerships by crossing cultural differences and philosophical barriers
Maturity: Constant development is core to inspire Impulse approach. We always look for new opportunities to scale up operations and partnerships