Training for Investment Officers in Luxembourg on 18th November
We are pleased to announce that the e-MFP Action Group of Investors in Tier 2/3 MFIs is organizing a one-day workshop for investment officers during the Working Day, 18th November, of the European Microfinance Week.
The subject of the workshop will be "How to assess the Management Information System (MIS) during a Due Diligence process?". The content will be structured around the following topics:
- MIS and IT in a MFI : main concepts and trends
- MIS Diagnostic
- MFI migration to a new MIS
The workshop will be held by two MIS expert with more than 15 years working on the topic: M. Gabriel Metz and M. Patrick Gobin with the following objectives:
- Increase the analysts' understanding on MIS and IT specificities within a T2/T3 MFI
- increase the analysts' capacity to detect the key risk elements in assessing a MIS during a due diligence
- share practical experiences on MIS assessment during due diligence
The session will be in English and will take place on Wednesday November 18th at the Abbaye de Neumunster, Luxembourg, from 10 am to 6:30 pm.
The cost will be 100 EUR per participant for e-MFP members. People interested in attending the first day of the conference on the 19th November can register at a discount price of 250€ instead of 350€.
For non e-MFP members the cost will be 200 EUR per participant and people interested in attending the first day of the conference on the 19th can register at a rate of 350€.