SOS Faim is recruiting: Partnership Manager
Full time (40 hours per week), permanent position. Based in Schifflange, Luxembourg. Private employee status under Luxembourg law
– Listen to and establish an on-going dialogue with SOS Faim's partners in Africa about their strategy, activities, and, their financial and human resources.
– Support partners in their development.
– Identify new partners – agents of change who fit with SOS Faim's strategy.
– Transfer, accumulated, partner and SOS Faim knowledge.
– Actively represent SOS Faim in various national, European and international forums.
– Share donor-related tasks with colleagues (funding applications, completion reports).
– Identify new long-term funding partners, who support SOS Faim's approach.
– Master's degree, preferably in social sciences (sociology, anthropology, political science, and similar) or economics, environmental studies, amongst others
– Minimum of five years' experience in development cooperation, especially providing holistic support to agents of change in Africa, if possible in rural settings
– Ability to enter into a true partnership with supported stakeholders
– Fluent oral and written French and very good knowledge of English
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
– Autonomy and ability to work within a small team and to immerse yourself in different cultural settings
This position requires frequent travel to Africa. If you are interested and fit the required profile, please send your application by e-mail only to Thierry Defense, Director of SOS Faim: email@example.com, by 20th January 2017.
For more information click here