To develop rural economies, the EIB is strengthening microfinance in Africa, April 1st Paris
The Grameen Crédit Agricole Foundation (GCAF) together with the European Investment Bank (EIB) are organising a conference:
To develop rural economies, the EIB is strengthening microfinance in Africa
Date: April 01, 2019
- Ambroise FAYOLLE, Vice-Chairman, European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Jérôme BRUNEL, Secretary General, Crédit Agricole S.A & Board member, Grameen Crédit Agricole Foundation (GCAF)
- Soukeyna BA, Former Minister of Senegal, Executive Director, INAFI International Foundation & Board member, GCAF
- Ambroise FAYOLLE, Vice-Chairman, EIB
- Mamadou Lamine GUEYE, CEO, Caurie
- Eric CAMPOS, Managing Director, Grameen Crédit Agricole Foundation & CSR Director, Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Jean-Marie Sander, Chairman, GCAF
-The development of rural areas in Africa, an absolute necessity?
- Rural microfinance in Africa: what are the challenges? What are the opportunities?
- Banks and rural microfinance: the impact of alliances
- Microfinance, gender and climate change: destinies are linked
For more information, contact: Carolina.email@example.com